Notice to All Our Customers
Our Crew and Customer Health and Safety are of paramount importance to us at RH Wood Floors Ltd. We have taken all the HSE advice on board and then further developed our own 5 point plan:
- Each morning all team member's temperature will be checked by our Operations Manager. If a team member's temperature reads over what is considered high they will be sent home.
- All Crews have been provided with Hand Sanitizer which will be in use throughout any job.
- All Crews have pocket tissues to limit facial contact.
- All Crews have anti-bacterial Dettol wipes.
- Our vehicles are sanitise every evening.
- Should you request for our staff to wear gloves, masks or body protectors please get in touch before your appointment.
- If you have any of the symptoms outlined by the hse.ie please call us to re-arrange your appointment.
- We are still operating all services as normal and following the guidelines set out by hse.ie until otherwise instructed.
For more information on staying safe please visit www.hse.ie.
If you have any questions or queries regarding this please contact us on 087 626 8100